9 – 10 JULY, 2022
Now more than ever, we need to learn to live in harmony with our planet.
When we think about the effort needed to turn society away from its collision course, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. It seems hard to even speak up about social-ecological issues when we’re not sure anyone wants to hear it, no matter how motivated we feel.
What if we’re not the only ones who care?
There are many people around us who think and feel the same way. Often, we don’t see each other because we express ourselves differently. Some through data, others through songs, code, performances, videos, speeches, workshops, paintings, low carbon innovation…
We push in the same direction, but we move in different circles.
What could happen if we gathered all these different forms of creative energy in one place?
play:space is hosting a mini-festival to bring together like-minded people, spark connections, and nourish the relationships that are formed. We believe that strong, honest relationships are the foundation of the transition to an ecological world. Thanks to the generosity of the play:space community, the festival is free of charge!
Who is this for?
- Psychologists, trainers, facilitators, teachers, social workers and people working with other people
- Innovators, developers, entrepreneurs, scientists, tech enthusiasts and people who work with information and technologies
- Musicians, designers, photographers, writers, performers and people who work with creativity, emotions and art
- Representatives of environmental, educational and cultural NGOs and people who work with the civic society
- Community builders
- and anyone else who is passionate and touched by the subject of our Earth, how to better take care of her and create the change we are waiting for are all gladly invited.
The festival will create a space for:
- Interactive and participatory exhibitions
- Sustainability innovation discussions
- Socialising and meaningful fun activities
- Open stages
- Jam sessions
- and other kinds of participatory and interactive activities,
…all with the purpose of coming together, connecting with each other and bringing our unique contributions to reversing the ecological crisis of our times.
We can’t do this alone, and we don’t want to do it alone!
We will create the space for sharing your interests and gifts, but it’s up to you what you’d like to contribute.
Invite your friends of Facebook
Will you join us in this ecological adventure of connection, meaningful fun and hope?